- Adjustable heating capacity: 5-13 kW
- Heating capacity (laboratory conditions): 15 kW
- Gas consumption: 450-870 g / h
- Gas type: liquid (propane, propane / butane)
- Gas pressure: 37 mbar
- Power time for 1 cylinder: 12-24 hours
- Cylinder type: 11 kg
- Heating area: max 75 m²
- Base dimensions: 49 cm x 49 cm
- Weight: 16 kg
- Height: 2.25 m
- Hat diameter: 80 cm
- Action radius: 5 meters
- Housing: stainless steel, painted - grey colour
- Fire protection: glass tube
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Tilting protection: Yes
- Anti-outflow: Yes
The kit includes:
The principle of operation of the heating umbrella
The heating umbrellas are powered by liquid gas from a cylinder. People staying close to the umbrella experience a much higher temperature, thanks to which they do not freeze on cold days or evenings. The big advantage of these devices is the ability to set the heat exactly where you want to warm it, all thanks to the transport wheels that are included in the set. The heating pyramids provide the desired effect immediately after switching on.
Easy switching on smooth power control
LEHMANN heating umbrellas are turned on with an igniter (similar to those found in gas cookers). The device also has a gas flow regulator, thanks to which it is easy to adjust the radiation power to the outside temperature.
Aesthetics and ergonomics
The lockable gas cylinder compartment prevents it from falling over and provides an aesthetic visual effect. It is enough to place the gas cylinder vertically on a dry, clean ground and it is protected against impact or tipping over (therefore our umbrellas have an internal storage compartment).
The ambient temperature in which the cylinder is used should not exceed 35 ° C.
You can connect a standard 11kg cylinder to the umbrella.
- High power range 5-13 kW
- Convenient adjustment knob
- 5 m heating radius
- Large operating area of up to 75 m2
- Safe of use
- High-quality workmanship
- Effective flame
- Comfortable transport wheels
- Lockable cylinder compartment
- Elegant and modern design
Dispatch time 5-10 working days